Book – “My pocket Meditations” – Meera Lester
(link to purchase book below, in case anyone is interested)
- Assume the right- sided warrior pose, one of the most graceful of all yoga poses. It strengthens the lower back, the thighs, the arms, and the legs while bestowing grace, courage, and peace. This wide-stance pose has the right food in a forward position while the left foot is a shoulder-width behind and perpendicular to the right. The left hand rests on the left thigh as the right hand stretches upward as if reaching for the sun like a mighty warrior.
- Breathe out. With tenderness and gentleness, push your pelvis down and hold the posture as would as a peaceful warriors. Smile with sincerity. Continue breathing out as you descend.
- Breathing in, come up. Then, breathe out as you lower your hands to your sides and repeat the posture on the left side.
- Release any tension the body is holding with the exhaled breath. Feel the balance. Feel the strength. Notice the stamina and balance in your body. Feel how strong yet peaceful each part of your body has become.
- Realize that this is the peaceful strength embraced by the shaolin warriors.
This is very cool! because I legit have a tattoo on my arm that says “PEACEFUL WARRIOR” 🙂 so this was pretty dope for me! ❤
💙☟𝖇𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖓𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖐☟🐸